Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeons
300 20th Ave N
Ste G1
Nashville, TN 37203
615-444-4406
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Patricia A. on Feb 19th, 2013

Just want to applaud Dr. Price and his team for a great experience today. Everyone was friendly, empathetic, efficient and effective. I appreciated that we could get everything done in one appointment and they were very respectful of my schedule.

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I will never go back to this doctor! His nursing staff is rude and unprofessional. When describing my symptoms to the nurse, she brushed them off stating she had the same symptoms, as if mocking me. Then I had to describe symptoms again to the doctor. The first visit was a total waste, as absolutely nothing was done that the primary care physician hadn't already done. I had to call and remind staff to set up an MRI more than once before scheduling it myself more than a week later. Upon follow up, after an MRI showing abnormalities including a torn meniscus and bone marrow edema, nothing was done as far as treatment. Each visit is a waste, as he keeps putting off doing anything til the next visit. There is absolutely no sense of urgency. The doctor even lacksidaisically mentioned a possibility of cancer and yet did nothing about it, except try to schedule another MRI within 6 weeks, that I cannot afford. All I want is answers and to feel better, but all he wants is for me to shell out more money for co pays while he tells me nothing. If you want a doctor with a plan of action, I would not recommend Chad Price!

|  There are better doctors out there...  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

I will probably not return to see this doctor unless there is no other choice. He does not appear to be very caring, came in, quickly talked, and then he left .. I felt like I was there to talk to his staff rather than himself. Maybe he was just really really busy that day...regardless with the amount of money he charges for a visit and having high deductible insurance .. lets just say I don't feel like I got my money's worth .. at all..

|  JD  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Price is a kind affable gentleman. My mother had a complex fracture of her shoulder and Dr. Price returned her to her previous life within 6 months of surgery. I found his accent a bit strong but otherwise I have no reservations in stating he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and worked with as a patient. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
by If I didn't have a follow-up visit I would... on Jul 14th, 2010

Never before have I had a doctor that did not mind discussing my medical history in front of his staff with the door to my room wide open. The doctor came into the room with a couple other people and did not even introduce himself. I actually had to ask "Are you Dr. Price?" for which he did respond and shake my hand. The other gentleman that came in with him never did introduce himself. From the moment the doctor entered the room, the door was left wide open the entire time. The doctor began asking medical history questions and other members of his staff came walking into the room for "something". As I answered the doctors questions, the members of his staff appeared noisy and just stared at me .. this was extremely uncomfortable! The doctor then asked me what I suggest for pain meds .. wait a second here .. isn't he the doctor?? Tell me what my options are and how the medication will affect me .. I got none of that .. matter of fact he never did tell me as once he walked out of the room with his "followers", I never saw him again. The receptionist gave me my couple perscriptions and I was forced to ask my pharmacist what they were. This was an extremely bad experience and never felt so uncomfortable in my life.Also just to add .. the nurse (I think she was a nurse, didn't introduce herself either) didn't even seem to care about my injury.On the positive side .. the young girl that took over for my x-ray was very nice and so was the young girl at the receptionist counter..no complaints with them.Unfortunately I am not too familiar with doctors in this city and have to go back for a follow-up visit .. to put it bluntly and immaturely "this sucks" as I would never recommend that anyone see this doctor!I feel like I was just judged and looked down upon with no respect what-so-ever. I hope this review makes it to as many people as possible. My over-all opinion of this doctor is that he is young and very cocky