Dr. Chad Price MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

May 29th, 2016
Fixed tough problem
Did a good job with a tough orthopedic problem.

April 11th, 2016
He is a wonderful doctor. He took his time carefully with my teenage daughter before making the choice to do her surgery. She is doing well. TOA said her knee caps were placed to high but it was not the case at all. It was extra fatty pad tissue she was born with it. Would recommend Dr. Price and Elite sports medicine to anyone. His nurse was just as wonderful.

March 28th, 2016
he is an outstanding doctor. he is very good at what he does.he is very professional and patient with old women who have no pain tolerance and are very impatient. i recommend him highly.

February 18th, 2016
My Surgery Experience
Just had a rotator cuff and bicep repair with Dr. Price. He was very kind, listened to all my concerns, and explained the procedure he would have to perform. On the day of the operation, he checked over my ultrasound with the anesthesiologist to make sure they had the best possible vein to use for the surgery. He even came in early and talked with me in the holding area before the operation. We had a great discussion about things like when I could play my guitar again and work on my son's car.

October 12th, 2015
really has helped my knees

May 26th, 2015
This was the best experience that I have had ever.

March 30th, 2015
Great experience, fixed my knee and shoulder. Care could not have been better

February 12th, 2015
Had an excellent first visit

February 19th, 2013
Great Experience
Just want to applaud Dr. Price and his team for a great experience today. Everyone was friendly, empathetic, efficient and effective. I appreciated that we could get everything done in one appointment and they were very respectful of my schedule.

July 10th, 2012
I will never go back to this doctor! His nursing staff is rude and unprofessional. When describing my symptoms to the nurse, she brushed them off stating she had the same symptoms, as if mocking me. Then I had to describe symptoms again to the doctor. The first visit was a total waste, as absolutely nothing was done that the primary care physician hadn't already done. I had to call and remind staff to set up an MRI more than once before scheduling it myself more than a week later. Upon follow up, after an MRI showing abnormalities including a torn meniscus and bone marrow edema, nothing was done as far as treatment. Each visit is a waste, as he keeps putting off doing anything til the next visit. There is absolutely no sense of urgency. The doctor even lacksidaisically mentioned a possibility of cancer and yet did nothing about it, except try to schedule another MRI within 6 weeks, that I cannot afford. All I want is answers and to feel better, but all he wants is for me to shell out more money for co pays while he tells me nothing. If you want a doctor with a plan of action, I would not recommend Chad Price!

March 15th, 2012
There are better doctors out there...
I will probably not return to see this doctor unless there is no other choice. He does not appear to be very caring, came in, quickly talked, and then he left .. I felt like I was there to talk to his staff rather than himself. Maybe he was just really really busy that day...regardless with the amount of money he charges for a visit and having high deductible insurance .. lets just say I don't feel like I got my money's worth .. at all..

January 10th, 2011
JD
Dr. Price is a kind affable gentleman. My mother had a complex fracture of her shoulder and Dr. Price returned her to her previous life within 6 months of surgery. I found his accent a bit strong but otherwise I have no reservations in stating he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and worked with as a patient. I highly recommend him.