A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Randal Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Chad Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Thompson practices Family Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Primary Care Doctors.