A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Randal Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Chad Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Thompson practices Family Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Primary Care Doctors.