A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad White, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. White has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad White MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chad White practice?
- Dr. Chad White has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chad White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.