A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Raymond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Pointe Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Eric Raymond DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Chad Raymond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Raymond practices Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warrensville Heights, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.