A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Raymond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Pointe Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Eric Raymond DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Chad Raymond has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Raymond practices Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.