A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Ritch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritch graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad R Ritch MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Ritch practice?
- Dr. Chad Ritch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Ritch practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Nashville Urologists.