A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Ritenour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Ritenour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Ritenour, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritenour graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ritenour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritenour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad Ritenour practice?
Dr. Chad Ritenour practices Urology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Urologists.