Dr. Chad Rubin Is this you?

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Dr Rubin is a competent surgeon. He put in a PD catheter about 18 months ago and I have not one problem. It worked immediately andhas not had problems since. Would highly reccommend for any dialysis access surgery

patient

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I would highly advise you get another doctor. He does things without letting patients know and pushes surgery on them.

Look no further...

Posted on December 7th, 2013

If you are looking for a surgeon who will advise you NOT to have surgery, because he feels it isn't in your best interest, then Dr. Rubin is that man. When a surgery becomes necessary, he performs it with great skill and care for his patient. He spends as much time as necessary explaining what the surgery entails and answers all of your questions. Unlike numerous physicians, Dr. Rubin does not let his ego interfere with the needs of his patients. Dr. Rubin has demonstrated his proficiency on me and members of my family and I unconditionally recommend him.

Former Dialysis Area Acute Director of 20 years

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I have known Dr. Rubin for over 20 years. He is a committed doctor who puts his patients needs first. I have had the pleasure and honor to work closely with him. I have trusted him to perform a few surgeries on me, more importantly on my son. There has never been a post surgical complication with my personal and professional experience to my knowledge. If you are looking for a caring, ,personable,professional without losing his empathetic contnect with his patients. Triple A plus across the board..

Posted on June 23rd, 2015