A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Ruoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Ruoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruoff graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Ruoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael Ruoff MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Ruoff practice?
- Dr. Chad Ruoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Ruoff practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Sleep Medicine Doctors.