A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Rutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Rutter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rutter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Rutter DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad Rutter practice?
- Dr. Chad Rutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Rutter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
See York Orthopedic Surgeons.