Dr. Chad Stephens DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 24th, 2016
Dr Chad and staff
I had been seen Dr Chad for my low back. At first Dr Chad was helpful and care about my injury and his staff was friendly. I requested a several things from Dr Chad and he ignored me and snapped at me. The thing got worse over the time and his staff lied to my other Dr and my pain remained the same and nothing improved for over a year. I gave up on him and look at different Dr and my pain now reduces and I feel so grateful with my decision by switching a different Dr. Chad you need to improve your attitude and get a better staff. I hope the thing will improve with his office. Because, I can see that Dr Chad is a good Dr but he did not help me or make some time for me because he always rushed and rushed. I even called his office and left message many times and I did not get answer from them after a few days or never.

August 4th, 2016
You won't find a nicer doctor than Dr. Stephen's. He cares about you and really wants you out of pain. His staff is always helpful and courteous. I have seen him for a year or so. He really listens to me and truly cares about my medical conditions. It has been a blessing having him as my physician.

March 8th, 2016
Very good doctor
Dr. Stephens is a very caring doctor. He gives me my options that we could take to help me & allowed me have a large say in what to do. His whole intention was to get me as pain free as possible and he has succeeded & let me know to be sure to get back with him if it comes back.

November 18th, 2015
Malpractice
Terrible Doctor. Unprofessional, not able to Empathize or show Compassion, Arrogant, God Complex, and RUDE. He also put an implant in my back a couple months ago that I just found out was improperly placed. It has caused permanent nerve damage and constant pain. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!

July 22nd, 2015
He's a total quack!!! Do NOT waste your time or jeopardize your health by going to see him. Besides causing me more severe pain and ending up going to see a neurosurgeon to see what kind of damage he caused by unnecessary injections, his office staff would not return phone calls or emails. HORRIBLE!!!

March 26th, 2015
the front office staff are a little abrasive and rude at times. They just hurry you through and don't really talk to you respectfully. Its apparent they are busy and you are in their way.

March 10th, 2015
Finally pain free
Resolved years of back pain with a procedure that he highly recommended!

February 24th, 2015
Phenomenal experience with Dr. Stephens and the staff!

February 16th, 2015
Dr. Stphens is an awesome physician. I saw him for my low back pain. I am so much better after 2 injections. I will definately recommend him to my friends and family.

February 2nd, 2015
Things were rough in the summer when they were going through a move but I stuck with them and things are wonderful now. My calls are returned the same day, I don't have to wait very long for an appointment and Dr. Stephens and is staff are very caring and have made me feel at ease.

December 12th, 2014
Stay away from this practice!!! Never return phone calls, office staff is rude and unprofessional, and getting crazy bills since he decided to stop taking insurance plans and never notified of this by the staff!

September 8th, 2014
my treatment
I have seen Dr. Stephens on and off over the years for various aches and pains. He has always taken care of my needs. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.