Learn more about Dr. Chad Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Stoltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoltz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Stoltz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stoltz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad L Stoltz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad L. Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Chad Stoltz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Stoltz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsbluff, NE.
See Fort Collins Internists and Fort Collins Cardiologists.