A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Stoltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Stoltz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stoltz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad L Stoltz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad L. Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Chad Stoltz has 13 office locations.
Dr. Chad Stoltz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Estes Park, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Sterling, CO.
See Estes Park Internists and Estes Park Cardiologists.