A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Strittmatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Strittmatter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Strittmatter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Strittmatter graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Strittmatter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad A Strittmatter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Strittmatter practice?
- Dr. Chad Strittmatter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Strittmatter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.