A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Strittmatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Strittmatter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Strittmatter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Strittmatter graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Strittmatter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strittmatter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Strittmatter practice?
Dr. Chad Strittmatter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.