Dr. Chad Strittmatter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

January 22nd, 2013
Maybe His Parents Wanted Him to Become a Doctor
I felt like Dr. Chad Strittmatter hates his job, it's as if he did not want to come to work. He seemed so annoyed and miserable, he was extremely condescending to the staff and me, the patient. He exuded a manner of DON'T ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. The staff was very professional and freindly, it;s unfortunate to have this doctor on staff at Sister's Charity Hospital. Dr. Strittmatter's attitude would be better suited for the Department of Motor Vehicles, perhaps a position there would be his dream job. I would not recommend this doctor, I understandenatal prenatal care is essential, but I am completely turned off and will not return.

November 30th, 2010
Worst medical office of any kind I have been to
I have never actually met Dr. Strittmatter, I have only seen nurse practitioners. I am pregnant and had only just moved to the Buffalo area, so went with the ob gyn housed within the Sisters Charity hospital as they were the hospital I chose. The nurse practitioners have repeatedly given me false or outdated information (I checked my facts with ACOG). I feel that I am not valued and that I am being pushed through their system as just another source of money for them. I feel like I am an annoyance when I ask questions. When I told one of the nurse practitioners that I get dizzy sometimes (completely normal), she said, "Well! You are a light weight, aren't you!"This is just not acceptable. I don't need to be doted on, but I would like some respect. I would like to be talked to like an adult, and I would like to be informed of decisions made regarding my treatment. Thus far, none of these criteria have been satisfied. Dr. Strittmatter does not care for his patients as he does not actually interact with his patients. I would not recommend him, or this office, to anyone.