Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Apr 22nd, 2015

The office staff has been great. Dr. Szymanski is kind and compassionate. He follows up promptly with test results.

Dident care show details Dident care
Dec 19th, 2014

Why am Living with pain in 2014 personally he cut me off my med's when I didn't pass his corporate Invasion of me by drug testing me, The DEA has these Doctors running like cowards and most of these Doctors do not care enough about there patients to even try to honor there Hippocratic oath. Bravo for the Internet and this site for giving us the Voice on Weak and closed minded Doctors like this.

abandoned us show details abandoned us
Oct 22nd, 2014

He Abandoned My 92 yr old mother just when we needed him most, No respect here.

Aug 9th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor and Staff. Caring, always has time to answer any questions, never rushes you. Staff are always pleasant,always return phone calls in a timely manner.Would recommend this Doctor.

Terrible Doctor! Patients Deserve Better!!! show details Terrible Doctor! Patients Deserve Better!!!
Jun 4th, 2011

From the phones that are no longer easy to talk to a person to the rude staff when I picked the wrong option my experience was bad! I went in for an appointment and after waiting over 1 hour for my appointment he only spent 5 minutes with me. He rushed me and didn't answer all my questions. Find someone else!

May 24th, 2010

STAY AWAY!Should have NEVER BECAME a DOCTOR.

Aug 24th, 2009

He is an amazingly caring man with a wonderful and helpful staff! also has easy hours to work with for everyone.