A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Brown is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Tee Brown MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chad T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Chad Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Brown practices Psychiatry near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Psychiatrists.