Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Carlson
Dr. Chad Carlson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Carlson is affiliated with Blank Childrens Hospital, Iowa Lutheran Hospital and Mercy Franklin Center. Dr. Carlson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Carlson has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Chad Carlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Jon Yankey
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi43
Dr. Scott Meyer
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi21
Dr. Scott Fackrell
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi37