Dr. Chad Carlson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 18th, 2015
Incredible Care with Quick Recovery Time
Outstanding care! My daughter sprained her ankle. Hospital said 4-6 weeks no activity. She is a competitive gymnast that had state meet one week from injury. Between Doctor Carlson's treatment plan and physical therapy daily at the office, My Daughter was able to not only compete at State Meet in all four events with minimal pain, she medaled in all events and won bars, beam and all around! We will use Dr. Carlson in the future with any injuries!

January 23rd, 2014
Review of Stadia Sports
The office is extremely well run. It is easy to make an appointment and waiting room time is less than five minutes. Dr. Carlson's staff is very pleasant. What I particularly appreciate is that Dr. Carlson is a good diagnostician and starts with the least invasive techniques to get results.

Judicial Clerk
Chad Carlson has taken care of my daughter for the last 3 1/2 Years and he has done a great job. I would recommend him to any of my close friends or family. Chad is professional and very knowledgeable, I have never left his office with an un-answered questions, he is polite, and he makes you feel like he really does care about your child's well - being.

January 21st, 2014
Stadia to be a very pleasant environment with helpful courteous staff. I found Dr. Carlson to be a thorough considerate doctor who is very knowlegeable about sports/training injuries. He is particularly sensitive to the unique needs of impatient athletes who require careful treatment but desire the fastest possible safe return to training! I appreciated his knowledge of alternative training possibilities to maintain fitness to the extent possible during treatment. I was never rushed and my questions were completely answered. Overall great experience!

January 21st, 2014
My son first saw Dr. Carlson right before 7th grade for his elbow. I liked how thorough he was in checking into my son's injury. Everything that occurred after helped him to get back into baseball and be successful. When he had another issue with his knees 2-3 years later I did not hesitate to take him back and be seen by Dr. Carlson. He took the time to answer all questions and didn't just make a quick diagnosis, without checking into it more.

January 14th, 2014
Highly recommended!!
Our family has had many visits with Dr. Carlson over the past couple of years, and I HIGHLY recommend him for sports related injuries. Our first visit with Dr. Carlson was after my son broke his wrist and we were concerned about the care he was receiving from a different sports med doctor in town. We went to Dr. Carlson for a second opinion, and based on his examination and review of x-rays, he determined a different plan of action that worked out perfectly. Ever since, we have used him for all sports related injuries, including growth plate fractures, sprains, concussions, back injuries and knee issues. Dr. Carlson does VERY thorough examinations and takes the time to explain what is going on. He is also patient and answers all questions. One bonus that I really love is that x-rays can be done at Iowa Radiology in the same building, and Dr. Carlson has always reviewed them with us right after they were taken, so there was no waiting until the next day to find out results or to discuss a treatment plan. Our family trusts Dr. Carlson completely to determine the correct diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan. We wouldn’t go to anyone else for sports related injuries!