A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Tate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Tate, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Poultry Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Roland Tate MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Tate practice?
- Dr. Chad Tate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Tate practices Surgery near Lawrence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lawrence Surgeons.