A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Trammell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Trammell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Trammell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trammell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Trammell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Deke Trammell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad D. Trammell practice?
- Dr. Chad Trammell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Trammell practices Family Medicine near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alto, TX.
See Paris Family Physicians.