A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Treece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Treece is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Treece, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Treece graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Treece has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Edward Treece MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Treece practice?
- Dr. Chad Treece has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Treece practices Surgery near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Surgeons.