Learn more about Dr. Chad Uptigrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Uptigrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uptigrove
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Uptigrove Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Uptigrove graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uptigrove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad K Uptigrove DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad K. Uptigrove practice?
- Dr. Chad Uptigrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Uptigrove practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.