A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Uptigrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Uptigrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uptigrove graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Uptigrove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad K Uptigrove DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad K. Uptigrove practice?
- Dr. Chad Uptigrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Uptigrove practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.