Dr. Chad Voges MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 19 reviews

October 2nd, 2016
Dr. Vogus is by far the best physician I have ever been to. I am 56 years in age and have seen my share of doctors. My children recommended him and I have recommended him to many others. NO COMPLAINTS!

May 2nd, 2016
Dr. Voges is a wonderful doctor BUT.... SSM and his office staff are terrible. You can't talk to him except by appt, if you have bills with any other in network service you can't see him. Staff is rude.

August 12th, 2015
Great Doctor!!!
Dr. Voges takes the time to know you and actually hear what you are telling him. I have referred him to many, and they all feel the same.

July 27th, 2015
Scott
Always takes care of my family. Very easy to talk with.

March 20th, 2015
He is a wonderful doctor.

March 18th, 2015
Best Doctor
Definitely, the best doctor around. Dr. Voges has a wonderful bedside manner and never makes you feel rushed. He genuinely cares about his patients.

May 4th, 2014
Great experience
Amazing practice.

March 13th, 2014
The Best Physician Ever
I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else. Cindy in the front office is great. Dr. Vogues assistants and staff are always professional, prompt and polite. Dr. Voges has been nothing short of GREAT.. I moved from the area and drive a decent distance to ONLY go to him!!! I would recommend him to anyone!! THANK YOU ALL AT PIPER HILL!!

August 12th, 2013
The Absolute Best Doctor
Dr Voges deserves 20 stars on a 4 star scale. I have never in my life met a better doctor. Doctor Voges is kind, intelligent, easy to talk to, and funny. He is very down to earth, which I find to be a wonderful and rare quality in a doctor. It is easy to see how much Dr Voges truly cares about his patients. I first started going there around three years ago. I by luck made an appointment because his office was near my work and they were accepting new patients. I have since changed jobs and moved about 45 minutes away. I refuse to change doctors. My boyfriend also sees Dr Voges and he agrees that Dr Voges is the best doctor.Both of us will gladly make the drive to see Dr Voges.

May 30th, 2013
The all around Dr.
Having had a heart attack (on my birthday) and diabetes, I guess I go to the Dr. enough. Dr. Voges always takes the time to listen and also gives advice. Advice you should listen to. My last Dr. was my grade & high school friend. He stopped listening many years ago. This is why I go to Dr. Voges. My wife goes to him. Our daughters and grandkids go to him. We have refered many, many people to him and they all love him. I am also glad someone refered us to him a few years ago.

October 10th, 2012
Bob Havens
Dr. Voges is the best! He has helped me with so many different concerns. Friendly, kind, considerate, wise, it goes on and on. I have never found anyone better. Most of my family and a lot of my friends now go to see him. He is the best!!!

August 14th, 2012
One of the best doctors we have ever seen
We have been patients of this practice for over 15 years, long before Dr. Voges, and when our doctor left, and we were transferred over, we couldn't have been more pleased. He takes the time to know us as a family, always willing to listen and offer advice as needed. He is a great doctor and is highly recommended. Great staff too...everytime is a pleasant experience.