A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Whyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Whyte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Whyte, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whyte graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Whyte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Allen Whyte MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Whyte practice?
- Dr. Chad Whyte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Whyte practices Neurology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE and Matthews, NC.
See Omaha Neurologists.