Dr. Chad Wilde Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2015

simply the best

The most outstanding physician I have ever seen. He is sorely missed.

February 18th, 2015

Dr Chad Wilde ...

One story he told me: "A lady in a wheelchair arrived at his office - after having exhausted all other possible treatments for her pain that was preventing her from walking. She had been in a wheel chair for 5 years going from doctor to doctor trying to get her pain correctly diagnosed and treated. When she finally came to Dr Wilde for her first visit, Dr Wilde listened to her pain complaint ... put together his pain anesthesia remedy ... injected it into her. 5 minutes later, she got up out of her wheel chair - asked Dr Wilde to dance with her. 15 minutes later, she left his office ... leaving the wheel chair behind.

February 21st, 2012

The very first Doc that acted more like a friend then Doctor

I, started seeing Dr. Wilde in 2008, he was the first Dr. that had diganoised my neck injury correctly. He made sure that every visit I, was very well taken care of. There is a story I, would love to share with you guys out there! He was such a great Dr, person- Man that when I became pregnant with my first child all of my pregnancy Drs., where trying to convince me to terminate the pregnancy, they really didn't explain what was wrong! It took Dr Wilde whom was not an obgyn to explain what was the problem he sat there for about 2 and a half hours with me and by the time I was on my way out the door he had had his assistant print out over 300 pages of info (for free) I would like to add, I never received this info from the many Drs, I was seeing for the pregnancy. Because Dr. wilde tolk the time to explain things to me i, and my family owe him beyond words could ever say!!! Thanks to him we are so lucky to have a handsome healhy almost 3 year old little boy. (Whom just like Dr. Wilde said just happens to have a very slight form of Down Syndrome. It is because of him and his caring for his patients induvidually that my son is here with us. We are so eternally greatful to him always have been and always will be. Even after he was born Dr. Wilde would come into the exam room very happy and say hows our boy and pick up my son. He was my son's angel on earth! And I, have no doubt in my mind that he is an angel in heaven watching over all of us and continuing to sooth our pain! I, was very shocked and deeply sadden when I, was told of his untimely passing. My thoughts and prayer goes out to his family, his beatiful wife and their beatiful little girls. I'm so very sorry you guys lost your husband and father. I hope that his girls will always know what a wonderful person he was to so many. I just can't image if he was this wonderful to his patience, How much more wonderful he was as a father he has always been so proud of them! Telling stories showing pictures, He's always THE PROUD DADDY! Such a kind human being whom never not at any time treated you like an in and out give me my money here is your meds now get out like a lot of other Dr's in his field are. It is a pevelege and an honor to have know him not just as a Dr or friend but a true kind heated sole that would do anything to help you. Wheather it was with managing my pain or explaining procedures for my son's heart surgeries and calming me down (Which is not easy to do when it comes to the scary thought that your baby may have to have open heart surgery). However, again he tolk the time to walk me throug everything step by step and help me through it all. Wow he would do that for a mere patient of his then take a moment to think how he must have been with his friends and family! Those of us who had the honor of knowing him were truely blessed! THANK YOU DR. WILDE for your kindness and professonalisim! You were one in a million not only as a Dr., But a person as well. My sincere best wishes for your wife and childern, at this most difficult time for you. (If Dr. Whilde wife happens to see this or if you know of anyone whom can let her know. ) By reading this she will know whom I am. I would just like to say to her if ther is anything that you need, or would like help with please DO NOT HESITATE to let me know, please allow me to try and repay some the kindness that you and your husband have shown me and my family over the past almost 5 years, ANYTHING, ANYTHINNG at all just let me know! Sorry to be so bold but we would just like to try and repay some of the kindness that was given to my family. Thank you again ther should be more Drs. Like him (more people like him) He is truely missed! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THIS! SINCERELY, C.H-(E).

February 17th, 2012

BEST DOCTOR IN EARTH!!!!!

January 16th, 2012

So helpful

Dr Wilde was an amazing dr.. He wanted to fix the problems, not just mask the pain. Sadly he will be missed!! Every time he came into the room he was always laughing. BC of him my pain has been gone for about 7 months. In the past 7 years I went a few days w/o pain. I thank him for all he has done. Thank You Dr. Wilde!!

January 11th, 2012

You will be missed.

He was a #1 doctor and the nicest person.

January 10th, 2012

One of the Best

This Dr. is cutting edge. He does not hand you a bag of drugs. He helps you understand your pain and helps guide you into a program to reduce the pain so you can get your health back.

July 7th, 2011

Dr Wilde is the Greatest !

If you have any kind of pain ... ask Dr Wilde to help you.I have hands-on experience, and have seen him in action. He is the Best MD in Paid !

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Wilde's the best

Dr. Wilde is extremely knowledable when it comes to helping a person overcome their pain. He has a great bedside mannerand makes one feel special.

March 20th, 2011

most amazing doctor ever, scary how smart this guy is!

I went because I have been all over, UCLA, USC, Cedars, my local doctors, multiple chiropractors and even accupunture and naturopathic doctors, and basically became dependent on medications that only worked when I first started, but I couldn't even get out of bed without them. I went to Dr. Wilde's consultation, filled out alot of papers, and honestly was annoyed, but, he used all of them (I guess), but seemed to know me better within minutes than all the other doctors combined, and, he did the most thorough exam I have ever seen, and did tests with little tunning forks, lights, reflexes, wheels, measuring things, I mean he checked me out, even did alot of the same things the accupunturist did, and the naturopath. He diagnosed me, but then explained why or what he thought I had and used all these models, pictures, drawing and everything made so much sense. He gave me stretches, exercises, reading, and I felt like I was in school I was learning so much. I even tried to trick him by giving him information given by the other doctors, and he completely understood each of the other doctors ideas, and plans and really I felt like he was like 10 doctors in one. I really liked him. Overall, it took a few months, but he changed my meds all around, added vitamins and other supplements and did a bunch of shots, but bottom line, I don't hurt anymore, it has been 6 months - okay, I take a pain pill once in a while, but the pain is basically gone, and I was addicted and beginning to lose control right before I met him, so basically, I think he saved my life, my marriage, and my job. He told me that the pain is going to come back, but I am doing all the exercises and vitamins from the office and hope I don't need to go back, but if I do, I won't be scared, I know he can honestly find anything. I have sent a bunch of my friends, even family, there, and all of them say the same, long wait, phones are difficult, but the information, doctor, and results are the best, and thus far, he has been able to help everyone I sent, and funny that we all talk about the office and Dr. Wilde, but we all think he is the best and is equivalent to 10 doctors easily. I really think he is like one of the best doctors anywhere. So, my rating is better than the highest possible, that good. to be fair the cons:not cheap, but fairdefinitely will have a wait on the phone with all calls, usually has a wait in office from 15 min to 1 1/2 hours, frequent drug testing (but that is also a good thing), strict but very fair. So, overall, I recommend him and the office with no reservations and if you were like me, going all over just trying to get help, get better, and get back your life, then you know where to go. good luck.

February 26th, 2011

DR WILDE IS A GREAT DOCTOR.

August 6th, 2010

Kind and Merciful

Wayne RotenAgoura HillsDr. Wilde is a man's man for lack of a better analogy. He's always been there for me and is truly loyal, frindly, funny and kind. Plus he's the smartest doctor I've ever met. If there are any complaints, I wish the staff would move things on a little faster. The wait time can be grueling. However Dr. Wilde spends as much time with me, as my wait, that it balances things out. He's one doctor who really listens to his patients. Unlike other doctors who run their facilities like an assembly line.His I.Q. is off the charts and he knows everything regarding current pain management. 4 Stars plus.