A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Wotkowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Wotkowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Wotkowicz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wotkowicz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Wotkowicz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Wotkowicz MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chad Wotkowicz practice?
- Dr. Chad Wotkowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Wotkowicz practices Urology near Dover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Dover Urologists.