Dr. Chad Wotkowicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad Wotkowicz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2015

Great Reverse Vasectomy after 11 years

We looked high and low, spoke with numerous doctors on a reversal until we met Dr Wotkowicz. Our surgery was schedule for pre op and needed major work to reverse the vasectomy. We went in and it seemed successful but did not have results right away and this is normal. We waited almost exactly 1 year and bought a narrowing time ovulation test and hit the mark. Our daughter was born healthy and gorgeous. Here we are 4 years later on our second child and ready to reverse it back! Thanks Dr Wotkowicz and Dr Michaels. It was reasonably priced at 5k to include everything and it was exceptionally done. Highly recommend if you need a reverse Vasectomy priced right with great results.

February 7th, 2013

patient

Dr. Wotkowicz was the most knowlegable doctor I had seen. He was very honest and wonderful to talk to in the office. I never felt rushed and he spent plenty of time explaining my problem with me. Fully understood my feelings and it was the best experience I have had with any urologist and I have seen many!! I would recommend him to my family members.

March 24th, 2011

No follow up

We have had a terrible time getting Dr. Wotkowicz to respond to our messages. We were told after a test on Friday that we would hear results by Monday or Tuesday. When that didn't happen we called... and called... and called... and called... and got the run around. All we kept hearing was "I'll leave him a message" and he hasn't gotten back to us. Very frustrating. I don't recommend this doctor.

June 14th, 2016