Chad W Yarman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

February 28th, 2016
Dr. Yarman was very professional, yet very compassionate when caring for my mother. He was quick to diagnose the source of her pain and suggested appropriate treatment. Wonderful physician. You are fortunate to have him.

December 28th, 2011
Excellent
I feel the need to express my thanks to Dr. Yarman. I lost my husband shortly after Christmas and he cared for me. I was quite hysterical when I arrived. I know the ER was very busy, but I overheard the nurses talking about me and he dopped what he was doing and immediately comforted me. I was in a room that was bright and did not have windows. He immediately arranged for me to be transferred to a "nicer" room. He listened for some time before he spoke. His words were kind and thoughtful. He brought me comfort that I thought I could not take in. He even called to follow-up the next day. Dr. Yarman, I will always be grateful for the time you took and your excellent care and bedside manner. God bless you!

September 30th, 2011
Top Notch
I do not usually leave comments or ratings on the web, but I had to for Dr. Chad Yarman. We had a very traumatic incident involving one of our children. From the moment he met us, I knew we were in good hands. He had a sense of confidence about him. He had to tend to our child quickly and was able to save her from a life threatening injury. The nursing staff insisted we leave the room, but Doctor Yarman felt comfortable with us staying and I don't think me or my husband could have been able to leave our child. He had to phone specialists in and was able to does so while he was doing his job. Things went smoothly. I could tell the emergency department was busy, but he seemed to find time to check in quite frequently. We appreciate every thing he had done for us and god bless him!

June 4th, 2011
Thanks!
My daughter was severly injured after a fall from her bike. She had multiple fractures to include a bad laceration of her face. Dr. Yarman was able to help console Abby and helps us through the entire visit. She was able to tolerate his suturing well. We had them taken out last week and the results were amazing. No scar! Yeah. Kudos Doc Yarman

March 28th, 2008
Great Physician
Dr. Yarman is a great physician. Our daughter was brought in by ambulance after sustaining multiple injuries after a car accident. Despite the time he spent working to stabalize her, he also kept us informed through the entire process. He is very compassionate. After our daughter was tranferred, the surgeons informed us that he was instrumental in saving her life. Dr. Yarman should be an example for all physicians.