Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Yucus
Dr. Chad Yucus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with other offices in Glenview, IL and Madison, WI (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Yucus is affiliated with Glenbrook Hospital, Evanston Hospital and Reedsburg Area Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Yucus has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Chad Yucus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Ari Wachsman
Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, Family Medicine
Madison, WI 0.01 mi
Dr. Sergio Facchini
Child Neurology, Neurology
Madison, WI 0.01 mi48
Dr. Evelyn Tunnell
Madison, WI 0.01 mi14