inactive

Chad J Yucus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2013
Knowledgeable and kind
After being treated very poorly by the first neurologist who refused to deal with my mother at all, Dr. Yucus was a breath of fresh air. He thoroughly investigated the cause of my mother's mental decline while treating her with respect and patience. I would highly recommend Dr. Yucus for any patient that has dementia symptoms. He determined my mother's diagnosis with a high standard of professionalism.

April 23rd, 2013
Thorough and kind
We took my aging father to see Dr. Yucus after becoming concerned about his advancing dementia. Dr. Yucus spent over an hour with us asking in-depth questions and thoroughly assessing my dad. When my father was unable to perform the memory test this physician so graciously gave him an out and assured him that he did fine on many aspects of the assessment. While there aren't any treatments for the symptoms that my dad is suffering, it was good to finally see a specialist that understood the issues we were facing and was willing to listen attentively and offer his opinion on the matter.