Dr. Chad Zatezalo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad Zatezalo?

June 16th, 2017

Gained my trust

Dr. Z was highly recommended to me by my regular ophthalmologist for a more specialized diagnosis. His observations gained my trust.

April 16th, 2017

Wonderful Experience with GREAT results!

Excellent patient doctor communication and relationship. He has personal interest in your care demonstrated by his kindness and compassion. Dr Z is enthusiastic, with skilled surgical hands. His knowledge and expertise in the field of facial plastic surgery especially around the eye is outstanding. Scheduling was convenient , office staff smart and friendly, very relaxed office atmosphere. I would recommend Dr Z to all my friends for surgery and dermal fillers.

February 18th, 2017

Terrific doctor!!

I saw several doctors to get opinions before I saw Dr. Zatezalo. Right away, I knew I had finally found the right doctor. He knew immediately what I needed to have done, he explained everything carefully and answered all my questions, and then when he did my surgery, he was careful, gentle and capable -- he did a beautiful job! He's the best!

February 1st, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Zatezalo performed an upper blepharoplasty and ptosis surgery for me. He did a fantastic job!!! I look 15 years younger. He is highly skilled! I highly recommend him for any cosmetic eye concerns you may have!!!

January 25th, 2017

Wonderful Doc who does AMAZING work!

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Zatezalo!! He is compassionate, professional, and kind. He takes his time, listens and makes you feel comfortable. He fixed a botched job by a general plastic surgeon. I left feeling and looking 100x better. I would highly recommend him!!

January 16th, 2017

Best Oculoplastic Surgeon in DC/MD/VA

I had six lower eyelid surgeries by different doctors who left my lids in a horrible condition. They were hanging, protruding and each looked different from the other. In trying to find the right doctor to fix them, I had consultations with three well know plastic surgeons who wouldn't touch my eyelids because of the prior damage, yet they all recommended (unknown to the other) the same surgeon, Dr. Chad Zatezalo. They said he was my best option in the DC/MD/VA area to fix it. Scared and not knowing what to do, I made an appointment with Dr ¸Zatezalo. He was very compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable about what happened to my lids and what he could do to fix them. Today, my eyes look marvelous. It is truly unbelievable what he did. I look like myself again. He did an excellent job and I could never thank him enough. I am so happy I found Dr Zatezalo.. You are truly the best... Like 1

June 28th, 2015

Listens to Patient

Removed eye plug which had been irritaing my eye for months. Two other doctors I had been to ignored my request to remove this silicon eye plug. Dr. Zatezalo removed it without any fuss.

October 10th, 2017