Dr. Chad Zatezalo MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

no change

January 16th, 2017
Best Oculoplastic Surgeon in DC/MD/VA
I had six lower eyelid surgeries by different doctors who left my lids in a horrible condition. They were hanging, protruding and each looked different from the other. In trying to find the right doctor to fix them, I had consultations with three well know plastic surgeons who wouldn't touch my eyelids because of the prior damage, yet they all recommended (unknown to the other) the same surgeon, Dr. Chad Zatezalo. They said he was my best option in the DC/MD/VA area to fix it. Scared and not knowing what to do, I made an appointment with Dr ¸Zatezalo. He was very compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable about what happened to my lids and what he could do to fix them. Today, my eyes look marvelous. It is truly unbelievable what he did. I look like myself again. He did an excellent job and I could never thank him enough. I am so happy I found Dr Zatezalo.. You are truly the best... Like 1

June 28th, 2015
Listens to Patient
Removed eye plug which had been irritaing my eye for months. Two other doctors I had been to ignored my request to remove this silicon eye plug. Dr. Zatezalo removed it without any fuss.