A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadi El Saleeby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadi El Saleeby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. El Saleeby graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. El Saleeby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadi M El Saleeby MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Chadi M. El Saleeby practice?
- Dr. Chadi El Saleeby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chadi El Saleeby practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.