A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadi ElSaleeby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadi ElSaleeby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. ElSaleeby
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadi ElSaleeby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. ElSaleeby graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. ElSaleeby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadi ElSaleeby MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Chadi ElSaleeby practice?
- Dr. Chadi ElSaleeby has 1 office location.
Dr. Chadi ElSaleeby practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.