A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadi Faraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadi Faraj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faraj
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faraj graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadi H Faraj DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chadi H. Faraj practice?
- Dr. Chadi Faraj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chadi Faraj practices Surgery near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Wayne Surgeons.