A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadi Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadi Ibrahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadi Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ibrahim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadi Moussa Ibrahim MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chadi M. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Chadi Ibrahim has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Chadi Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine near , .