Dr. Chadi Mansour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chadi Mansour?

December 19th, 2016

Knowledgeable & persoable

Knowledgeable & current on research. Personable. Takes time with you. Thorough exams. Pleasant office staff.

April 13th, 2016

Great office experience!

He has great bedside manner and spent plenty of time with me talking about my symptoms and overall health. There was a bit of a wait but I feel like it was worth the wait. The staff was very nice and friendly!

November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Mansour is a health professionals doctor. Excellent all the way around. If you are seeking a professional office, and physician, this is it.

May 20th, 2015

you will get told to go else where dont come back if you question bills billing lady a liar very uncaring about patients

December 5th, 2013

Great Doctor!

All of the girls on the staff are the most caring, curteous ladies I've experienced at a doctor's office! Dr. Mansour has a great bedside manner; he spends at least 15-20 minutes with me everytime I have an appointment. I am usually able to get an appointment the same day I call.

November 24th, 2013

I used to see this doctor, he fired me as a patient because I got hooked on medication. instead of speaking with me about it he fires me. then 8 months later he sends me a bill that states current for a visit that I saw him for 5 minutes. he as well at the time told me do not worry about it. the reason he fired me was because my wife called to speak with him because she was concerned and I went through major withdrawals, glad I wasn't old I would have died. not that he cares. he is the candy man. his bedside manner is the worst, he goes through employees like water and his doctor jackal Mr. Hyde. worst doctor in the world....

October 3rd, 2013

Very Good Doctor

I think that Dr. Mansour is a wonderful Doctor. He sends me on time for all my blood work. He talks to me for at least a half an hour. He answers all of my medical questions. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to.

August 18th, 2013

bad manner

saw this doctor whom I was referred to. he diagnosed me wrong and had the worst bed side manner ever. maybe had a bad day, should maybe not be a doctor. he defiantly does not seem to care for his patients. I just saw him with in the last week, but will never go back to him ever.

July 12th, 2013

Couldn't be happier

Very Personable, the staff is friendly and thorough. Very happy

June 19th, 2013

Bad Doctor

He states he is the best doctor to see, I believed him. the truth is he is a drug pusher and does not return calls. I would not send a dog to see him and never saw a degree. People who have an addiction would gladly go see him as he will prescribe anything with out giving an MRI or doing blood work on a consistent basis. He is poor mannered and does not care for his patients as he owns his own practice.

May 14th, 2013

worst dr i ever dealt with

was seeing this doctor since 2011. he was seeing me for back issues. would speak to me for 5 minutes then perscribe heavy narcotics and alot. he kept uping the dose. then one day he sent letter firing me as a patient without notice for no reason and will not return calls. he get's you hooked and leaves you like a dog. i will be contacting the board to let them know how he pratices and to start investigation. he is not a good doctor, people love him because he is the candy man.

November 14th, 2012

Very poor staff, no communication. They dont care about anyone or getting back to patients in regards to their needs