A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadi Nabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadi Nabhan, Hematologist and Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadi Nabhan, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabhan graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nabhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northshore University Healthsystem
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabhan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chadi Nabhan practice?
Dr. Chadi Nabhan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Niles, IL.
See Evergreen Park Internists, Evergreen Park Oncologists, and Evergreen Park Hematologists.