A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadi Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadi Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadi Youssef Saad MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chadi Y. Saad practice?
- Dr. Chadi Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Chadi Saad practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.