Dr. Chadwell Robbins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 9th, 2015
You couldn't ask for a better staff! Dr Robbins is wonderful and his bedside manner is fantastic!

July 18th, 2015
I can't say enough how pleased I am with my overall experience.

June 22nd, 2015
I needed a breast reduction for many, many years. My only complaint is with myself for not having consulted with Dr. Robbins and his staff earlier. For various reasons my nerves were heightened and my anxiety level was through the roof. Upon meeting Dr. Robbins and his staff I was immediately put at ease. He took his time and explained every step of the procedure with me. I no longer dreaded having the surgery or going through the healing process that followed. I highly recommend him for any procedure you may want or need that falls under his specialty.

June 10th, 2015
“Dr. Robbins and his team are outstanding. Dr. Robbins did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable before and after surgery. I’m thrilled with the results of my mommy makeover and highly recommend Dr. Robbins to anyone who is seeking a talented, and caring surgeon. My confidence level is as high as it was when I was in high school. I am so happy with my results!!”

April 21st, 2015
Let me preface this review by saying I have had six open abdominal surgeries and two lap abdominal surgeries (not plastic) so I am well versed in surgeons and their staff. Robbins Plastic Surgery was in a whole different league than any other surgeon I went to. Your first impression is the staff, and I can honestly say that after six months, I have never seen his staff have a "bad day." They are caring, kind and diligent when it comes to patient care. One nurse gave me her personal cell phone during recovery, because I was having issues. Doctor Robbins is as wonderful as his staff. I had multiple big procedures, tummy tuck, arm lift, and breast life with augmentation all together. I was told that a surgeon would be rushed with those procedures, and would do a less than stellar job. Not so with Dr. Robbins. I even emailed him this concern, and he was gracious enough to email me back and allay any concerns I had. My results are better than my wildest dreams. I have a better tummy, breasts, and arms than I did as a 16 year skinny thing. Dr. Robbins is also a perfectionist, often doing work on you well after the surgery. I had healing issues, and the office would not let me leave their care with anything less than perfection. My only regret is that I love the office so much, I will miss my visits there. If you are considering a plastic surgeon, this is the place you want to be.

April 7th, 2015
I am so happy that I chose Dr. Robbins as my surgeon!

February 23rd, 2015
Personable and Expert skill
Dr. Robins is the most personable surgeon I have ever met. Coupled with the great work he did for my father, I couldn't not have asked for a better surgeon. When I would take my dad to his other doctors appointments, the medical staff often commented on what a remarkable job Dr. Robins did on my dad's skin grafts. I am very thankful to him as he is not only kind and caring, but seems to be one of the best surgeons in the area.

February 21st, 2015
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Robbins and his staff. I walked into his office a 12 year breast cancer survivor with low self-esteem, so low that I was unable to maintain any meaningful relationship. Dr. Robbins took time to listen to everything I had to say and then explain what he wanted to do to help me. He answered all my questions making sure I had a complete understanding of what to expect. His staff is caring and very professional. I can tell they all are truly concerned about my wellbeing and happiness with the outcome of my surgeries. Because of the problems that radiation caused with my remaining breast tissue as well as other hereditary issues it took two reconstructive surgeries to get the results we wanted but it was worth it! If you are considering a plastic surgeon, please do yourself a favor and take time to acquaint yourself with these great people. I can assure you that Dr. Robbins will do everything within his power to do what you want while making sure you get what you need.

January 22nd, 2015
This is truly a practice that deserves a five star rating for both medical results and patient attention. Dr. Robbins did not hesitate to see me after hours when a problem resulted. This is an attention to patient concerns does not exist in every physician's practice. I would definitely return for any plastic work.

December 3rd, 2014
Extremely Happy
My first and most important comment is "Thank God for Dr. Robbins, his nurses, and office staff." They have a wonderful way of making you feel very special and comfortable in their presence starting with your first visit. When I was first diagnosed with breast cancer, I thought I would have just the one removed. After Dr. Robbins reviewed my history of many tumors and cysts, he suggested I have a double mastectomy. I took his advice and so happy I did. Dr. Robbins was wonderful to explain step by step the phases I would go through. I was very strict in following all their instructions such as stretching, exercising and etc. which was very important for a successful operation. I had a very positive attitude from the beginning that all would go well. I am very happy and pleased with the final results. I feel wonderful, look great and have many compliments from family and friends. I have the very highest praise for Dr. Robbins and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Robbins with his expertise to anyone who has to have, or wants to have plastic surgery. He listens to you, answers all your questions, makes you feel very much at ease and is very compassionate. Dr. Robbins, with his wonderful personality and bedside manner is the "Perfect Surgeon" in every way.

October 20th, 2014
Mommy Makeover success!
My surgery experience was top notch from beginning til end and results surpassed my expectations. The Robbins Plastic surgery staff are a special team who are warm and welcoming. Dr. Robbins has an ease about him and a skilled hand. I would definitely use him again!

June 26th, 2014
Totally Happy
I am totally pleased with my reconstruction surgery after a double mastectomy. Dr. Robbins is a great surgeon and i like to think of him also as an ARTIST. I recommend him to anyone who may need a surgeon with amazing skills. His staff could not have been more professional and kind to me and calmed my fears. Thank you Dr.Robbins and your staff.