A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadwick Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadwick Barnes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadwick Barnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadwick Edward Barnes MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Chadwick E. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Chadwick Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chadwick Barnes practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Nephrologists.