A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadwick Caudill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadwick Caudill, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadwick Caudill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Caudill graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caudill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadwick T Caudill MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chadwick T. Caudill practice?
- Dr. Chadwick Caudill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chadwick Caudill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Hazelwood, MO and Grover, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.