A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadwick Caudill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadwick Caudill, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadwick Caudill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Da Vinci HysterectomyMyomectomy
- ESSURE Tubal Ligation
- Novasure Endometrial Ablation
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Caudill graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caudill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. Anthony`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caudill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chadwick T. Caudill practice?
Dr. Chadwick Caudill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.