Dr. Chadwick Caudill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 30th, 2016
Vitals.com is the only forum I have for telling as many women as possible that the Board Certified OB/GYN's of Mercy actually allow residents, doctors in training and certified to do nothing, to perform surgery, sometimes complete surgeries on their purposely neglected to be told, totally unsuspecting, anesthetized patients. It is not your OB/GYN's prerogative to choose your surgeon for you, ever, not unless they have your Power of Attorney. Having a resident for your surgery is called "Ghost Surgery", the act of substituting one surgeon for another surgeon , residents are equally culpable, without the express consent of a patient who has essentially hired a specific doctor to treat them. "Ghost Surgery" is considered fraud and battery of a patient (Supreme Court, 1983) and is always unethical. If a resident is involved in your surgery, your anesthesia time will increase, and the risk/rates of all complications can increase by 6% or more. And you will get at least one extra, useless for you, bi-manual pelvic exam. While you're anesthetized, with your legs spread and strapped in a lithotomy position you are considered perfectly relaxed and excellent practice for the resident. These pelvic exams without your express consent are against the law in 4 states. It is difficult to imagine a more despicable form of battery. You're completely helpless and your "trusted doctor" offers you up, approves of, allows this gross exploitation of your body. #4 on your surgery consent form is not a permit for your "credentialed provider" (aka your Board Certified OB/GYN) to allow any "resident assistant" to perform any surgery without your informed consent. Mercy doctors are being reckless and irresponsible with the surgery consent form, a legal document with serious, oftentimes, life altering ramifications, and they know it. Consider the previously mentioned: negligence, fraud, battery, unethical behavior, greater risk for all complications and blatant exploitation is condoned by none other than Craig Boyd, M.D., Chairman of the Department for OB/GYN (he's my former trusted OB/GYN), and Paul Hintze, M.D., Chief Medical Officer of Mercy (who was actually yelling in defense of no consent, battery, useless, anesthetized practice pelvic exams). That is what they're teaching residents for their ethical treatment of women, and the residents have become party to it all.

May 8th, 2015
Love Dr. Caudill. Referred many friends and family to him and they all love him as well. Even though I am 900 miles away, I plan on scheduling my appointments when I travel back home.

October 20th, 2013
The best Dr I've ever had!
I had a seriously scary delivery and not because of my Dr. but because of strictures in my uterus and my son being stuck in the birth canal. He saved my sons life! I'll never be able to repay him. Afterwards he came and visited me twice during my recovery and helped me get through it. He's an amazing Dr. He really cares and you'll be able to tell just talking to him. You're the best Dr. around :D

August 20th, 2013
Great Personable Physician...
I was about to write the worst review of all time after I had waited 47 minutes past my appointment time to see Dr. Chaudill for the first visit ever. After meeting him and hearing about him and his practice and why he was late to see me (spending time with a couple before me that had a first time pregnancy) I was more apt to let it go. He spent a nice amount of time talking with me and making me comfortable. I would be thrilled to go through a pregnancy with him as my OBGYN.

March 3rd, 2013
I've gone to Dr. Caudill for years, He was my daughter's OB doctor. He honestly cares about his patients and has great bedside manner answering any questions you may have. I've had several procedures done by him including the Nova Sure, and Bladder sling operation. I would recommend Dr. Caudill do anyone looking for a good OB?GYN. There are times when Dr. Caudill does run behind due to someone giving birth

January 30th, 2013
THE BEST
You will not find a better Dr. than Dr. Caudill! The wait time in his office may be a little longer than others, however that is because he never rushes me in my appointment and I know that he is giving his other patients the same treatment. I always recommend him to every woman I know!

March 30th, 2012
Great dr.
Dr.Caudill is a great dr. I have always said never a male dr. Untill i met him he makes me feel very comfortable when i am in his office. I would not chose any other dr. To take care of me while im pregnant or to deliver my baby. The staff is also great they all treat me like family and not just a patient. I actully look foward to going to the docters office.

March 15th, 2012
TOP NOTCH PROFESSIONAL
I would trust Dr. Caudill with not only my female health, but also my overall body health. I trust his opinions and referrals more than I trust my primary care physician. The comment from the last patient about Dr Caudill being the worst Dr. that she has ran into, the comment made me sick.Try seeing a few more doctors, maybe then you can appreciate a great, knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind doctor and person.

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Caudill delivered all 3 of my children and my new one on the way. He has always been a good doctor no matter how mad i got from being hormonal. ha ha

June 23rd, 2010
francheska
dr caudill is a great dr i had a great pregnancy with my daughter labor was like 27 hours my choice he is funny and caring i love the staff as they are so nice and also caring i would recommend him to everyone i could

February 1st, 2009
Best Ever
I love Dr. Caudill. I have been going to him for 7 years. Best OB/GYN ever!

January 21st, 2009
Exceptional
Dr. Caudill has always made me feel like I'm his number one priority. His office staff are friendly and make it easy for you to call and ask questions. I have never felt like a burden and I always know that I'm in great hands. I refer all my friends and family to his practice.