A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadwick Furness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chadwick Furness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadwick Furness, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Furness graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Furness has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadwick A Furness MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chadwick A. Furness practice?
- Dr. Chadwick Furness has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chadwick Furness practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.