Dr. Chadwick Furness MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2016
Great care!
My wife and I have been Dr. Furness' patients for 10 years. We initially selected him as our family physician because of the ease with which we could discuss health matters with him. His immediate response when my wife was diagnosed with an aggressive metastatic cancer directly aided in saving her life, and his accurate diagnoses and treatments of our various ailments over the years has helped us to maintain a better level of health. When needed, his direction to specialists has been spot on.

September 14th, 2015
Beware
I was a patient for over 15 years after some serious family issues I missed a few appointments. I soon got a lettering he mail saying I was dismissed as a patient. I contacted DR.Furness to explain to him what was going on and why I had missed. I thought he may want to know considering he had been treating me as a patient for over 15 years. I called him and left a message he never returned my phone call. I went in with my daughter on her wellness check in order to speak with him. When I did he didn't really care what was going on and said that he would have Simone call me about my "situation" well that never happened and I had to call him. When I did he was not able to come to the phone so I left a message. His officer manager called me and acted like a jerk she would not let me talk she kept over talking me and saying over and over and over you are discharged. She really had no interest in hearing why I missed the appointments. I would never recommend DR Furness or Grand Rapids family to anyone!

March 9th, 2013
Great DR
Dr Chadwick is the only Dr my husband has ever had that caught a cancerous mole. No other Dr thought twice about those moles but Dr Chadwick caught them. Thank you Dr Chadwick for being an great DR.