A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadwick Haarer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chadwick Haarer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haarer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Haarer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadwick Fitzgerald Haarer MD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Chadwick F. Haarer practice?
- Dr. Chadwick Haarer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chadwick Haarer practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Pathologists.