Dr. Chadwick Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chadwick Mills?

I have cancer

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I did not want to go see Dr. Mills but my doctor told me he was the best. I told the technician that I didn’t want to have the X-ray only a ultrasound. Dr. Mills took a long time doing the ultrasound and talking to me why the mammogram was necessary so I let them do it. No one has ever spent the time or to explain things. I was angry having to go and cried when I went home. At first they told me they couldn’t biopsy until the following week but Dr Mills talked to a lady there and she got me in the next day. The biopsy was fast and didn’t hurt which he promised. He also spoke to my husband after. They have also helped me get other appointments. I cannot say enough great things about this doctor and his staff.

One of a kind

Posted on September 30th, 2017

I have extremely thick breast and have been called back for so many additional tests and biopsies. Dr. Mills asked for my records and pictures and got them to look at. He even called me at my house to tell me what he found. Another doctor told me I had to have more biopsies but Dr. Mills said they weren't necessary. It is the first time a doctor has called me or explained what they saw. I will never go to anyone else. He is amazing and so kind.

Excellent!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Dr Mills is an excellent physician! Having a very stressful procedure done, Dr Mills put my mind at ease and explained every single tiny thing that was going to be done. He explained things clearly and made sure all my questions were answered!! He was also quick to do his tasks, knowing the uncomfortable nature of my procedure. Highly recommend Dr Mills!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2017

He is knowledgable and in your face in a good way, love this doctor. He lets you know exactly what is going on

Worst bedside manner

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Used medical terms I did not understand, would not call a family member to tell them I had been diagnosed with cancer and I was by myself in shock, would not return calls from family to understand diagnosis .

New to area

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Dr. Mills is new to our area and I saw him on the local news. My experience was even better than what he seemed on TV. I asked to speak to him and he told me about my xray and answered all my questions. He is wonderful and so kind.

Different

Posted on January 27th, 2016

New doctor so I was not sure about what to expect. I was suprise when he came and talked to me after my mammogram. He is very kind and explain everything he saw and did. Front office and the lady who did my mammogram told me he is specialized in breast. I loved him and the way he treated me. Thank you.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Stay away from this terrible physician!! He is the worst doctor I have ever seen i my life (and I have seen quite a few)...I read the other reviews and i am fairly positive that he wrote them. They were all extremely detailed...more so than normal......interesting. Anyways, he is extremely rude to his patients and when you ask him a question that he does not know the answer to he talks in circles in order to distract you. I strongly suggest avoiding this doctor.

Thankful

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I have never gone to a doctor that specialized in breast and did not even know they existed. But I was referred to Dr. Mills by one of our local doctors and he told me that Dr. Mills had trained and taught at some of the best centers in the U.S. I did not know what to expect. When he came in to discuss my films and do an ultrasound, he was so kind and considerate. He spent a great amount of time and answered all my questions. I have never had a doctor like this. He is so smart and couldn't be nicer. I am telling all my family and friends to ask for Dr. Mills. Thank you Dr. Mills!!!!

Mom's life saver

Posted on May 17th, 2014

My mom has been through a tremendous ordeal with a number of doctors and Dr. Mills was by far the best one. Unfortunately mom's cancer came back after her surgery 7 years ago but Dr. Mills caught it very early. We had been told that it was just a scar, but Dr. Mills thought differently and was right. He was so caring when he called and kept checking on us until mom had the surgery while she recovered. He is awesome.

Brilliant

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I have been to 3 doctors prior to seeing Dr. Mills. One of my best friends in San Francisco actually saw Dr. Mills when he was in Ohio and said she would never see anyone else, so I made an appointment. I was told I had breast cancer by 2 doctors and was scheduled to meet with a surgeon and cancer doctor to have a biopsy. Before I saw Dr. Mills, he had looked at all my pictures from previous years and spent about an hour looking through the medical chart I had mailed the department. He discussed everything with me and talked in a way that I understood. What the doctors thought was cancer had actually been on my previous xrays. To think I had spent countless nights crying and unable to sleep knowing I had cancer. THANK YOU THANK YOU DR MILLS. This is the best doctor ever!!!

Outstanding

Posted on June 13th, 2013

I had a number of doctors who misdiagnosed me. One had me considering surgery. Dr. Mills is brilliant. he reviewed all my records and xrays, took a considerable amount of time to discuss what he saw and had additional pictures he took of what the other doctor wanted me to have surgery on. It was a cyst (??) which is a mass with fluid in it. My husband and I were so relieved and he saved me so much worry. Thank you Dr. mills!!