Dr. Chadwick Mills MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2016
New to area
Dr. Mills is new to our area and I saw him on the local news. My experience was even better than what he seemed on TV. I asked to speak to him and he told me about my xray and answered all my questions. He is wonderful and so kind.

January 27th, 2016
Different
New doctor so I was not sure about what to expect. I was suprise when he came and talked to me after my mammogram. He is very kind and explain everything he saw and did. Front office and the lady who did my mammogram told me he is specialized in breast. I loved him and the way he treated me. Thank you.

August 5th, 2015
Stay away from this terrible physician!! He is the worst doctor I have ever seen i my life (and I have seen quite a few)...I read the other reviews and i am fairly positive that he wrote them. They were all extremely detailed...more so than normal......interesting. Anyways, he is extremely rude to his patients and when you ask him a question that he does not know the answer to he talks in circles in order to distract you. I strongly suggest avoiding this doctor.

February 13th, 2015
Thankful
I have never gone to a doctor that specialized in breast and did not even know they existed. But I was referred to Dr. Mills by one of our local doctors and he told me that Dr. Mills had trained and taught at some of the best centers in the U.S. I did not know what to expect. When he came in to discuss my films and do an ultrasound, he was so kind and considerate. He spent a great amount of time and answered all my questions. I have never had a doctor like this. He is so smart and couldn't be nicer. I am telling all my family and friends to ask for Dr. Mills. Thank you Dr. Mills!!!!

May 17th, 2014
Mom's life saver
My mom has been through a tremendous ordeal with a number of doctors and Dr. Mills was by far the best one. Unfortunately mom's cancer came back after her surgery 7 years ago but Dr. Mills caught it very early. We had been told that it was just a scar, but Dr. Mills thought differently and was right. He was so caring when he called and kept checking on us until mom had the surgery while she recovered. He is awesome.

February 18th, 2014
Brilliant
I have been to 3 doctors prior to seeing Dr. Mills. One of my best friends in San Francisco actually saw Dr. Mills when he was in Ohio and said she would never see anyone else, so I made an appointment. I was told I had breast cancer by 2 doctors and was scheduled to meet with a surgeon and cancer doctor to have a biopsy. Before I saw Dr. Mills, he had looked at all my pictures from previous years and spent about an hour looking through the medical chart I had mailed the department. He discussed everything with me and talked in a way that I understood. What the doctors thought was cancer had actually been on my previous xrays. To think I had spent countless nights crying and unable to sleep knowing I had cancer. THANK YOU THANK YOU DR MILLS. This is the best doctor ever!!!

June 12th, 2013
Outstanding
I had a number of doctors who misdiagnosed me. One had me considering surgery. Dr. Mills is brilliant. he reviewed all my records and xrays, took a considerable amount of time to discuss what he saw and had additional pictures he took of what the other doctor wanted me to have surgery on. It was a cyst (??) which is a mass with fluid in it. My husband and I were so relieved and he saved me so much worry. Thank you Dr. mills!!

March 12th, 2013
The best ever
The best caring doctor I have ever had see me. I was from out of town, had been diagnosed incorrectly, and he was the only doctor that knew what I had. I traveled from California and would not see anyone else.

September 29th, 2011
Exceptionally caring and kind.

March 29th, 2011
horrible
arrogant dr with no bedside manner. condescending as well. he wouldn't let my wife ask any of her questions and when she tried he was obviously put out and only gave short, cursory answers. horrible experience.

February 23rd, 2011
Very good and I would highly recommend him on complicated cases.

June 10th, 2016