Dr. Chadwick Milstead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chadwick Milstead?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Chadwick Milstead?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017

very good doctor

he wil listrn to your whole medical history. will listen to you very welll. he's a lecturer at nw medical school.

March 9th, 2017

Awesome Physician!!!

Dr. Milstead is excellent! My entire family sees him. He's caring and considerate. He takes his time when seeing you as a patient and he is not judgmental when suggesting what you need to do. He is genuinely interested in your well being as your physician and he shows it. Best decision I ever made for my family's health.

January 29th, 2015

At Ease

I have confidence in Dr Milstead and that's important to me. Very good communicator and follows up when he says he will.

January 10th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dr. Milstead has been my husband and my doctor for over 5 years. We are extremely happy with him.My husband has a list of medical problems. He listens to everything you have to say. He never rushes you out of the office or cuts your appt. short. We will discuss tests other doctors have suggested and he will give his opinion on if he thinks really need them or not- then leaves it up to us to decide to have the tests or not. We would recommend Dr. Milstead to anyone looking for a doctor!

March 14th, 2014

Excellent

Dr. Milsted, is a excellent Doctor. He listens and work with you to resolve any health issues. It is so true when looking for a Dr. It is scary because all you can hope is you get a good Dr., he is compassionate.

May 17th, 2012

Best Care

September 22nd, 2011

Great Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Milstead to anyone. He is the opposite of every other doctor I've been to. He is on time, friendly and gives me the attention I need. I never have to sit around the office waiting to be called back or for him to show up. The one time he was actually running behind because another patient needed extra attention, he came in the room and told me. I had no problem giving him the extra time needed after that. His bedside manners are unmatched, and he actually takes the time to ask you the details. He's not a drug pusher either. If you don't need medication, he won't prescribe you something just to get you out of the office.All in all, great doctor and great guy. If he wasn't my doctor, I'd want him as a friend.

April 12th, 2011

I love this Doctor

Many times over the years I had been pased along and told that there was nothing wrong with me. Dr. Milstead worked with me to help diagnos me with Celiac and Hypothyroid issues. He has never given up on me and has always been a pleasure to work with. I also love that all the blood work is done on sight and because of it's closeness to NMH it's a breeze to get tests done.

February 4th, 2011

I am usually go to the Doctor about once a year, for the past 5 years it has been Dr. Milstead. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and takes the time to thoroughly explain to you what is going on. On a few occasions I have had to call him and speak to him and he is exactly the same way on the phone.

June 30th, 2010

Patricia A. Ryan Retired Teacher

No blood tests were taken[later discovered I was anemic] DIAGNOSIS: sinus problem. Reality was I had Polymyalgia Rhumatica.He did not recommend a follow up appointment even though I had 2 incidents of double vision,and a loss of 12 lbs.

September 5th, 2009

Quickest wait time I've ever had to see a doctor! Dr. Milstead was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommended and I would definitely return.

March 8th, 2009

Excellent GP

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Milstead for over 4 years. We are senior citizens with increasing medical issues and have found Dr. Milstead to be exceptually knowledgeable in a identifying and recommending corrective treatments. He is professional but personnable in dealing with us as individuals and a family. We appreciate that Dr. Milstead continues to expand his medical knowledge and professional medical relationships to continue giving us excellent health guidance and advice.