A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad Smith practice?
- Dr. Chad Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Fort Oglethorpe Surgeons.