A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chadwick Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chadwick Wu MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chadwick Wu practice?
- Dr. Chadwick Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chadwick Wu practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.