A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chae Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Im
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Im Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chae Im, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Im has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chae Kyong Im MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chae K. Im practice?
- Dr. Chae Im has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chae Im practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See East Orange Physiatrists.