A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chae Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chae Im, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Im has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chae Kyong Im MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chae K. Im practice?
- Dr. Chae Im has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chae Im practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See East Orange Physiatrists.