Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Not a very thourough doctor. show details Not a very thourough doctor.
May 28th, 2015

Dr. Thakur does not believe in sinus infections or pain. The doctor's staff does not respond to calls and does not take care of referrals in a timely manner. Also, the staff will not acknowledge patients upon arrival.

May 19th, 2015

This office runs horribly. Because of insurance I had to have this as my PCP. When you return a call they never know why.Lol. When you ask a question the answer is always wrong.

Jan 28th, 2015

Great dr. Very caring

Sep 17th, 2014

Dr Thakur,is a very caring doctor who really takes the time to listen to you, and answers all your queations,she is also very thorough she makes sure you get the care you need.On the other hand, The rancho mirage office staff sre very unfriendly,almost rude,except for the nurses who bring me to the room where I see Dr. Thakur. The only reason I see Dr. Thakur is because she has given me the help I've needed.I appreeciate her very much as my doctor.

Docotr great staff poor show details Docotr great staff poor
Jan 19th, 2014

Dr. Thakur understands my life is busy and important. She listens and act prompt to ensure my health concerns and needs are taken care of. Office staff not very polite or understanding on phone, they will argue with you