A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Anfang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Anfang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anfang
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anfang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Anfang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anfang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Anfang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim Israel Anfang MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chaim I. Anfang practice?
- Dr. Chaim Anfang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chaim Anfang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.