A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Anfang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Anfang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Anfang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anfang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Anfang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim Israel Anfang MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chaim I. Anfang practice?
- Dr. Chaim Anfang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chaim Anfang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY and New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.